Founded in 2013, our weightlifting team has grown to be one of the largest and most successful programs in Texas. We have dedicated half of our gym to cater to the development of our weightlifters, with enough equipment and space to train over 20 athletes at once. Our team is led by Coach Steve Galvan, a USAW National Level coach and a USAW Lead Instructor. From brand new weightlifters to national level athletes and everything in between, 210 WLC is here to unlock your full potential as a weightlifter through top quality instruction and a positive and fun atmosphere.
Highlights of the team:
- 50+ registered USAW athletes
- Youngest athlete is 8 years old and oldest is 53 years old
- Multiple athletes qualifying for Senior Nationals, as well as other national level competitions
- 2016 Texas Female Open State Champions
- 2016 American Open Male Team – 5th Place Overall
- 2016 American Open – 3 Gold Medals (Yadier Nunez, -77kg) and 3 Silver Medals (Asniel Jimenez, -105kg)
- Multiple State champions and State Record holders
How to Join
Please email email@example.com for more information on joining the team! All skill levels and ages are welcome!